Siam Park Tickets
Get wet and wild at Siam Park, Europe’s biggest aquatic theme park complete with adrenaline-fuelled water rides and the latest in theme park technology. Even if you’re not a swimmer, there’s something for everyone at this Thai-inspired water park in Tenerife. Beat the queues and make great savings by booking your Siam Park tickets in advance!
Choose from the 4 Tickets below:
Exclusive Offer - Siam Park 1 Day Ticket plus a FREE €5 Park Voucher per person
Visit Siam Park before 30th April 2014 and enjoy a FREE €5 Siam Park voucher per person!
Choose your date
Exclusive Offer - Siam Park 4 Day Ticket plus a FREE €10 Park Voucher per person
Visit Siam Park before 30th April 2014 and enjoy a FREE €10 Siam Park voucher per person!
Choose your date
Exclusive Offer - Siam Park & Loro Parque Twin Ticket plus a FREE €10 Park Voucher per person
Visit before 30th April 2014 and enjoy a FREE €10 Siam Park voucher per person!
Access Tenerife’s two top attractions at one unbeatable price!
This ticket includes admission to the following parks for one day each:
- Loro Parque
- Siam Park
Your Twin Ticket can be used over a period of 14 days.
Choose your date
Relax knowing that your every need will be catered for on your visit to Siam Park with this all-inclusive wristband.
This package includes one full day’s admission to Siam Park, plus an all-inclusive service including the following:
- FREE all-you-can-eat in all restaurants (except tea house)
- Unlimited soft drinks, beer and water
- Fast Pass to all attractions (except Tower of Power)
- Your own locker (you’ll just need a deposit for the key)
Please note - photo ID (preferably a valid Passport) will be required when entering the park(s). The name on the identification MUST match the name on your e-voucher.
Choose your date
Book selected Siam Park tickets and receive a €10 or €5 park voucher!
- Siam Park 1 Day Ticket - now includes a FREE €5 Siam Park voucher
- Siam Park 4 Day Ticket - now includes a FREE €10 Siam Park voucher
- Siam Park and Loro Parque Twin Ticket - now includes a FREE €10 Siam Park voucher
Available on visits before 30th April 2014. One voucher per person.
Siam Park UK Exclusive Tickets
Take the plunge down a near-vertical drop, experience the sensation of zero-gravity and brave the rapids on some of the park’s most pulse-racing rides. Need a break from all the excitement? You can relax and unwind on the white sandy beach or float along the lazy river.
Many of our Siam Park tickets are exclusive to UK customers and can’t be purchased at the gate.
Siam Park Tickets - Highlights
There’s so much to see and do at Siam Park, so here’s just a taste of its most popular rides and attractions to get your excitement levels soaring:
Tower of Power
One of Siam Park’s most adrenaline-fuelled rides. Climb to the top of the tower, take a deep breath and plunge down an almost vertical 28-metre drop! Guaranteed to get your pulse racing.
Ride the dragon with up to three friends and experience the thrill of zero gravity. Your raft will gather speed and plunge to and fro, giving you that weightless sensation before being washed away to the end of the ride!
No water park is complete without the rapids, and Siam Park is certainly no different. But here you can share the experience in family-sized rafts that will have you clinging to each other for dear life!
Take some time out and soak up the sun on Siam Park’s own beach, complete with palm trees and parasols. Take in the beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean and La Gomera, or enjoy some refreshments on the terraces of two beautiful beach bars.
If you fancy a change of pace after all those adrenaline rides, there’s no better place to enjoy some downtime than on the world’s biggest lazy river. Sit back and relax as the meandering waters of the Mai Thai River take you on a serene journey ending in a soothing Jacuzzi.
Siam Park Tickets - Key Facts
- We have a choice of tickets to Siam Park which include all kinds of fabulous extras. Some of our tickets offer admission to both Siam Park and Loro Parque, with free transport between the two parks. For information on the tickets available, see Ticket Details.
- Smartphone Admission:
- You can now use your Smartphone to enter Siam Park! The barcode on the e-ticket we send you can be scanned directly from a mobile phone screen, meaning you won’t even need to print your ticket!
- Opening Hours:
- Summer season opening hours (30th March - 29th October) are from 10am to 6pm.
- Winter season opening hours (30th October - 29th March) are from 10am to 5pm.
Please note that these hours are subject to change, so we always recommend that you check with the park for the dates you wish to visit.
- Salida 29 Autopista del Sur, San Eugenio 38660, Tenerife.
Siam Park is in Playa de las Americas and is easily accessible from all parts of Tenerife. The park is situated off the TF-1 Motorway which runs from north to south of the island. Take exit 28 or 29 at Playa de las Americas.
There is also a frequent public bus service that serves most parts of the island. If you’re taking the bus you bus should alight at the Las Americas bus station, which is a short walk from Siam Park.
- Siam Park has nearly 500 parking spaces. Parking fees apply per day and is €3 for a regular car or motorcycle.
We have a choice of tickets depending on how long you’d like to spend at Siam Park, and including all kinds of fabulous extras! Some tickets even offer an all-inclusive service, or transport to the park from locations around Tenerife. For more information on the tickets available, see Ticket Details.
Important: If you are booking more than one date for Siam Park, please book these individually and not on the same reference. Failure to do so may result in being denied entry to the park.